iPhone SE Singapore sales: prices
- Pre-orders opened 17 Apr at 8pm on the Apple (SG) website
- 64GB – S$649
- 128GB – S$719
- 256GB – S$889
- The phone will be available in White, Black, and (PRODUCT)RED
- Note that unlike the iPhone 8 that this is based off, the White iPhone SE has a black front for the white model
- (PRODUCT)RED iPhone SE purchases will contribute to the global fight against COVID-19
- The phone starts shipping on 24 Apr (today!)
If you’ve pre-ordered your iPhone SE, you can expect it to start shipping to you starting today.
iPhone SE has everything you need?
We have been expecting the iPhone SE for awhile now, and there have been multiple leaks and rumours. We knew that the price would be low, but we didn’t know that it would be this low.
Starting at just S$649, the iPhone SE challenges us to ask ourselves: what do I really need in a smartphone? For the first time in history, Apple is releasing a phone that is cheaper than what OnePlus has released this year (so far).
The new OnePlus 8 starts at S$998, which is a whole S$350 more than Apple’s offering. What do you get (and lose) for that extra S$350? Does the iPhone have everything that you need? Do you need 5G? What about the droid attack on the wookies??