Yesterday Apple announced the new iPhone SE. Starting at US$399 (S$649) but packing the same A13 chip as the up-to-S$2,349 iPhone 11 Pro Max, the SE is a serious value proposition from Apple. Below I’ve collated pricing and availability details specific to Singapore, including the exact minute pre-orders go live, and when you can expect your delivery to arrive.
- Pre-orders open 17 Apr (tonight) at 8pm on the Apple (SG) website
- 64GB – S$649
- 128GB – S$719
- 256GB – S$889
- The phone will be available in White, Black, and (PRODUCT)RED
- Note that unlike the iPhone 8 that this is based off, the White iPhone SE has a black front for the white model
- (PRODUCT)RED iPhone SE purchases will contribute to the global fight against COVID-19
- The phone will ship on 24 Apr
You can also pre-order the phone via Lazada, and use Shopback to get cashback on your purchase to save yourself some money.
I have some very specific feelings about the iPhone SE about why the phone matters especially in today’s smartphone market.
We’ve also compared the iPhone SE to the other newly announced phone of this week, the OnePlus 8. What do you get (and lose) for paying S$349 more for the OnePlus 8 over the iPhone SE?
OnePlus Z: OnePlus needs a response to the S$649 iPhone SE
OnePlus 8 Singapore launch: price and availability
Singapore’s 5G rollout – should you hold out for a 5G phone?
What do you think about the iPhone SE? Have you already pre-ordered? Will you be getting one? Let us know in the comments below!
Liked this article? Follow us on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram for more updates!