(Press Release) Microsoft today announced the availability of the Lumia 930 with Windows Phone 8.1 in Singapore at a recommended retail price of SGD789, a device which integrates the best of Microsoft and Lumia to deliver the ultimate video and imaging experience on a smartphone.
Lumia 930 packs a rich suite of differentiating applications and services into a beautifully crafted design with metallic details and vibrant new colours, while keeping content like photos, videos and documents in sync across Windows Phone, PC, tablet and Xbox devices.
- The crystal clear 5-inch Full HD OLED display lets you watch your favourite shows, movies or video clips in any condition, and thanks to a 2420 mAh battery and built-in wireless charging, there is no need to worry about running out of battery.
- An advanced 20MP PureView camera with optical image stabilization and high quality ZEISS optics makes capturing and reliving amazing images and videos fast and easy.
- With the enhanced Nokia Camera with Living Images, it’s easy to add movement and emotion to static pictures, while imaging apps such as Nokia Storyteller, Nokia Creative Studio and Nokia Refocus bring even more levels of creativity to any photo.
- With four high-performance microphones and Rich Recording, Lumia 930 captures HD video like never before, with incredible directional audio and support for surround sound capture and playback.
- A 2.2 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 quad-core processor makes activities like Xbox gaming, image capturing and video processing even faster and richer.
- The new SensorCore also brings low power motion sensing to help people track their activity all day without using up the large 2420 mAh battery – perfect for exercise and exploration using apps like Bing Health and Fitness.
- Integrated features including one swipe notifications from Action Centre, the new Microsoft Enterprise feature pack, Microsoft Office, OneDrive, Nokia Camera, and HERE Maps and Drive+, all of which work seamlessly to make the Lumia 930 a great tool for work and play.
“In today’s social world, capturing and sharing video is more important than ever,” Vlasta Berka, Vice President, Sales & Marketing, Microsoft Devices “The Lumia 930 provides the perfect blend of Microsoft and Lumia to deliver cutting-edge imaging technology for an unrivalled video and imaging experience on a smartphone.”
“Our customers want to stay in the moment and capture detail-rich videos without having to compromise on image or sound quality,” added Vlasta. “With beautifully integrated Microsoft and Lumia experiences, the Lumia 930 is a leading smartphone that will allow people to capture full HD video with astonishing details like never before.”
The Lumia 930 will be available in Singapore at Nokia Stores and Nokia Solution Partners from 12 July 2014, Saturday, at a recommended retail price of SGD789. All 3 local operators will also be retailing the device with attractive data plans. The Lumia 930 will be available in a range of colors including bright orange, bright green, black and white.