Microsoft today announced the availability of the affordable flagship Lumia 830 in Singapore for S$529. With a premium design, superior PureView imaging and integrated Microsoft services, Lumia 830 makes high-end innovation more affordable.
With the best of Windows Phone 8.1, and packing the very best Lumia innovations including Wireless Charging, Optimized Image Stabilization and SensorCore into an ultra-sleek package, the Lumia 830 delivers:
- Incredible image and video quality, day or night, Lumia 830 captures sharp images with a 10-megapixel PureView camera with ZEISS optics, Rich Recording, and our thinnest optical image
stabilization system to date.
- Capture expressions and emotions with Living Images that make your camera roll come alive, and share on social networks using Storyteller.
- The latest version of Windows Phone 8.1 with Lumia Denim, providing faster connections to everything that matters with Notification Center, Live Tiles and Microsoft Office
- Microsoft OneDrive and Microsoft Office with Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint available out of the box for leading productivity on the go.
- Live, sync, and instantly share with 15GB of OneDrive storage, which securely connects content with
friends, family, and colleagues on the go.
- A world of apps including Instagram, Adidas miCoach, Vimeo, and Flipboard – plus apps that sync across devices so you can pick up where you left off.
- A powerful Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 400 processor, featuring quad-core CPUs at 1.2 GHz, delivers a fast and smooth web browsing, gaming, and overall user experience on a beautiful, sharp 5-inch ClearBlack display.
- ‘SensorCore’ low-power motion sensing tracks motion and location even while the phone is ‘asleep’ in your pocket – perfect for exercise and exploration – for apps like Bing Health and Fitness, and Adidas miCoach.
- The 2200 mAh battery keeps you going, while built-in wireless charging adds convenience (charging pad sold separately).
- Works with the second generation ‘Smart Wireless Charging Plate’, which makes the most convenient way to charge even better by interacting with Lumia smartphones to alert people when to charge with a subtle glow.
“With integrated Microsoft services such as Skype, Microsoft Office and OneDrive combined with amazing innovations in design and imaging and a wealth of other great features, the Lumia 830 deliversthe best productivity and experiences from our flagship smartphones at a more affordable price, underscoring Microsoft’s commitment to offer a competitive Windows Phone 8.1 smartphone for everyone,” said Bruce Howe, General Manager, Microsoft Mobile Devices Sales for Singapore, Malaysia and Brunei. “The Lumia 830 combines the best of Microsoft’s digital work, high end style and performance in a sleek design. Add to that industry leading Microsoft experiences and superior PureView imaging and it makes the Lumia 830 an attractive proposition for customers who demand the best connectivity and experiences.”
The Lumia 830 will be available in Singapore at Nokia Stores and Nokia Solution Partners from 27 September 2014, Saturday, at a recommended retail price of SGD529. All 3 local operators will also be retailing the device with attractive data plans. The Lumia 830 will be available in a range of colours including bright orange, bright green, white and black.