Xiaomi’s highly anticipated flagship-level phablet, the Mi Note, is finally here.
Here are the key specs:
– 5.7” Sharp/JDI Full HD display
– 3D curved Gorilla Glass 3 with metal frame
– Snapdragon 801 2.5GHz, Adreno 330, 3GB RAM
– Sony 13MP camera f/2.0, optical image stabilisation (OIS)
– 4MP front camera with large 2-micron pixels
– 24-bit/192kHz Hi-Fi audio system for true sound representation
– Dual 4G SIM (micro/nano), Dual Standby
– 3000mAh lithium-ion battery, Quick Charge 2.0
If you really can’t wait to get your hands on a unit (we can understand), the Mi Note is available for order a full day earlier on 27th July via the Uber app. Dubbed “Mi x Uber”, simply purchase the Mi Note in the Uber app via the in-app purchase, and it will be delivered to you by an Uber driver. Delivery is on the same day, so you won’t have to endure the excruciating wait for units ordered by the conventional way. There’s no delivery charge, so the price remains at an extremely attractive $569.
As always, quantities are limited, so be sure to act fast to avoid disappointment.