Samsung fans, the king of phablets is back, and we’ve got a date for its Singapore release. Samsung Mobile Singapore has announced the local pricing and availability details of the Note 4, as well as details regarding pre-order with M1, StarHub and SingTel.
Pricing and Availability
As was with the Galaxy S5 and Note 3, the Note 4 will be available for S$1088 off-contract from 11 October 2014. Colours are limited to Charcoal Black and Frost White for now. Sales will commence at local telcos, major consumer electronics stores, authorized retailers, and Samsung Experience Stores.
Here’s a list of the prices of the accessories for it:
- Extra Battery Kit – S$68
- S View Cover – S$78
- S View Wallet – S$78
- LED Flip Wallet – S$98
- S Charger Vehicle Dock – S$148
- MHL 3.0 Adapter – S$68
Pre-orders for all three telcos has commenced, starting October 2 at 12pm.
Register your interest below:
- M1: www.m1.com.sg/galaxynote4
- SingTel: www.singtel.com/galaxynote4
- StarHub: www.starhub.com/galaxynote4
If you wish, you could also pop by the following Samsung Experience Stores from October 2, 2014 during opening hours to pre-order the smartphone (off-contract) by placing a S$50 deposit per device:
- Central: Great World City #02-39 Tel: 6235 1134
- Paragon #B1-27/27A Tel: 6735 5926
- VivoCity #02-28/29 Tel: 6376 9150
- East: Tampines Mall #02-29 Tel: 6782 9575
- North: AMK Hub #B1-37/38 Tel: 6753 6070
- West: Jurong Point #B1-09/10/11 Tel: 6791 2272
- Westgate #01-01 and #02-01 Tel: 6369 9175
Consumers who have pre-ordered at the selected Samsung Experience Stores and are early birds for the pre-order collection will be able to participate in the sure-win lucky dip and win prizes worth over S$126,000, including a 46-inch Samsung smart TV H5303, Galaxy Tab S (8.4-inch) LTE, Galaxy K Zoom LTE, and more.
In addition, those who pre-order the Galaxy Note 4 4G+ will receive a free Extra Battery Kit and S View Cover when they collect their device, while stocks last.