HTC Singapore has just teased on its Facebook page that “something new is flying into town”, showing nothing more than the image above.
The device, which is seen to be in red, black and white, is most likely to be the HTC Butterfly S. If so, this will be the second device running on Sense 5 to hit Singapore shores. Join us after the break to read more about the device’s key specs.
Some of the key specs of the HTC Butterfly S are:
- 144.5 x 70.5 x 10.6 mm dimensions
- 160 g
- Super LCD3 capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- 1080 x 1920 pixels, 5.0 inches (~441 ppi pixel density)
- Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Quad-core 1.9 GHz Krait 300
- 16 GB, 2 GB RAM
- microSD, up to 64 GB
- Beats Audio
- 4MP ultrapixel camera, 1080p video capture
- Android 4.2.2 Jellybean
- 3200mAh battery
It’s nice to see that HTC is bringing in more phones into Singapore, after the release of the One. We’ll keep you updated about the release date when it comes.